Each year, Flagship drivers travel approximately 700 million miles, delivering customers to their destinations safely, all the while remaining one of the largest and safest private fleets in the world. Our equipment is maintained by professional technicians and our drivers are supported by a management team that understands the needs of drivers. With a 300 mile average length of haul and a regular work schedule. Our turnover is one of the lowest in the industry for good reason…this is a job many professionals leave only for retirement. Tom said it 25 years ago and it’s still true today: “Flagship drivers are the safest drivers on the road. It’s a culture that helps us a superior services Every Day to customers.”
Note: The applicant must live within 100 miles of the facility to which she/he is applying; or be willing to establish residence within 100 miles of the facility prior to the first day of work (orientation). See minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualification for Flagship driver
- At least 25 years old.
- Certified Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement.
- Interstate (Class B) Drivers License with cleared background check within 120 calendar days of date of hire.
- Minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class B driving position in the previous 3 years.
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No serious traffic violations while operating a motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No convictions for a DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs within the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from the scene) while operating a motor vehicle in the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accident* resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (motor vehicle).
*The preventability of any accidents will be determined by Flagship Trailways based on the ATA Guidelines
Driving for Flagship means:
- Excellent equipment, maintenance, uniforms and pay
- Streamlined operations
- Working for a global and constantly growing company
- Being a leader in the transportation industry
Note: The applicant must live within 100 miles of the facility to which she/he is applying; or be willing to establish residence within 100 miles of the facility prior to the first day of work (orientation).
How to apply for Bus Driver?
Get your application
- Get the aplication from below button
- Print the application
- Fill your information as much as you can
3 simple ways to Submit
- Scan your application and email it back at email@example.com
- Drop off your application by yourself at the office
- Mail your application to the below address:
ATTN: Human Resources
11 Sharpe Drive
Cranston RI 02920